Your integrated workplace safety system
Connected Worker is the Smart Track IoT platform that increases the safety of operators within the workplace. It does this by interconnecting multiple sensors and devices while respecting privacy regulations.
Connected Worker is the Smart Track IoT ecosystem that allows your company to adopt all the solutions required by occupational workplace safety law.
It can be integrated with our other functions and is composed of:
WeTAG is the heart of the Connected Worker system: it is a wearable device integrated with the proprietary Smart Track platform that is simple to wear and easily scalable.
The WeTag device permits man-down verification customized according to the needs of the company and operators.
We can help your business in a variety of ways by combining the different functions of our solutions.
Our applications have been designed to provide a single centralized control, ensuring rescue teams are efficiently managed and intervene in a timely manner. This increases the safety of your employees as required by current legislation and optimizes company resources.
Contact us for more information
We will guide you in your search for the perfect customized combination of functions and automations to fulfill your company’s needs.
Connected Worker offers reliable performance and protects the privacy of workers, while they benefit from its potential. Furthermore, when integrated with Best Safe, in addition to saving lives, it will protect your company in case of workplace accidents.
1. WeTAG and Tag wearable devices
Both are wearable devices accompanying a person, simple to use and easy to scale while respecting their privacy.
2. Anchors: facility sensors
They work as "indoor GPS" and can geolocate emergency events in closed places where GPS is not available.
3. AoA anchors
They permit automated transit management and human-vehicle anti-collision in both indoor and outdoor environments.
4. SW platform
It manages safety, receives emergency events, sends alarms and processes them on a georeferenced map.
The integrated Connected Worker system automatically manages emergencies and evacuations, activates alarm signals when there is risk of collision or a man-down and minimizes intervention times. Connected Worker saves lives.
It can also be associated with Best Safe, the patented Smart Track solution that protects a company in the event of a claim.
Learn all about Connected Worker: how it works, what it can be integrated with and how it protects your employees.
Smart Track patents
- System and method of real-time localization of people in indoor contexts for worker safety (patent nr GE2015A000033 on 04/03/2015)
- System and method of localization, communication and real-time tracking of wearable devices for integrated safety management and for the intelligent optimization of evacuation in response to accidents (Patent No. 102017000134106 on 21/04/2020)
- System and method of registration, sharing, anonymization and immutable certification of data for workers safety on a blockchain-type DLT system (Patent n. 102019000021537 on 08/03/2022)
- Safety system for workers (Patent n.1407898 on 23/05/2014)
- Human – vehicle anti-collision system (patent application n.102022000010640 on 23/05/2022)